Services We Offer:
Our services are tailor made to perfectly suit an individual’s needs, ensuring that all our clients receive the exact service they require.
- Getting out of bed
- Washing / Bathing / Showering
- Getting dressed / Undressed
- Managing continence
- Emptying commodes
- Skin and Hair care
- Prompting to Take Medication
- Going to Bed
- Making / Changing the Bed
- Laundry / Ironing
- Washing Up
- Cleaning Toilet / Bathroom
- Light Housework
- Assistance with using Heating / Fires
- One Off Cleaning Tasks (e.g. Spring Cleaning)
- Assisting with Maintaining Social Contact
- Assisting in Making Appointments
- Assisting with Attending Clubs / Day Care Centres
- Preparation of Breakfast
- Preparation of hot meals
- Preparation of Light Meals / Snacks
- Preparation of Drinks
- Provide Advice and Supportive Information
- Risk / Health and Safety Assessments
- Quality Assurance Visits.
- Telephone Calls and Questionnaires
- Regular Communication with Your
- Assigned Co-ordinator
- Care Plan Reviews
- Interagency Liaison (e.g. attend review Meetings with Care Managers as requested)
Financial Care and Correspondence
- Assistance with Budget Planning
- Assistance with Correspondence
- Collection of Pension / Benefits
- Assistance with Use Of Telephone
- Assistance with Paying Bills
We can provide professional and experienced Care Workers to help you maintain your independence.
We offer a full range of practical and personal help tailored to your individual requirements. Our services are available short or long term, from a 30 minute call to 24 hour care.
When it comes to making a decision about care services, we understand the pressures and questions that you might have. Whether considering this for yourself or for a relative, we work closely with you to help you make the right decision and provide a service tailored around your exact needs.
Sometimes, the biggest gap in people’s lives is simply the lack of companionship. We recognise this and we can offer the means to help fill that gap. Our team really enjoys their work and the variety -they feel they are supporting the ‘whole’ person rather than just attending to their personal care.
- Administration of an intravenous (IV) antibiotic or other IV drug
- Intramuscular Injections (IM)
- Subcut injections ( SC);
- Insulin administration
- Wound Dressing – simple dressing to compression bandaging
- Eye drops
- Ear drops
- Catheter care (male and female)
- Diabetes care
- Stoma care / ileostomy care
- Peg feeding / NG feeding
- Ongoing treatment for long-term conditions
- All other nursing care inclusive
BestChoice Global also provides temporary and permanent nursing staff. We provide right from registered Nurses, to Support Workers and BestChoice Global is a leading agency supplier in its field We are based in Dagenham.
Our flexible nursing service is based on the central objective of providing appropriately trained workers in a timely, cost effective manner and of a quality consistent with a client’s own staff.
We can help with supply to the NHS, nursing homes and private organisations across the UK.
BestChoice Global work in conjunction with families, loved ones and a wide range of other professionals to ensure that their palliative clients go through their illness and end phase of their lives with dignity, pain free and in the comfort of their own home.
Administration of vaccination and immunisation
Our packages are tailored to each individual patient. This enables you to return home, completely confident in the knowledge that we fully understand your requirements and have appointed the Registered Nurse or Health Care Assistant best-qualified to meet your needs. Our staff are well trained and qualified to help with the administration of vaccination and immunisation.